Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1 - Miss Denise

Miss Denise
Focal length: 50mm
Shutter speed: 1/60
Aperture: f/2.5
ISO: 400
Flash: not fired

This is Miss Denise. She was an easy choice for my first face. First off, I see her at least four days a week at the Y, where she mans the front desk. She is a lovely woman who radiates warmth and happiness all around her. Knowing she'll be the first person I greet most days (aside from my own family) gives me motivation to get out the door. The kids simply adore her, and when she's not there they pout. If they ever encounter her somewhere other than the front desk, their little faces light up and they run to hug her legs, something they can't do when she's behind a desk.

When I was first thinking about this project, she was one of the people I knew I was going to ask to participate. I'm so glad she said yes. Thank you, Miss Denise!
Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!